Sunday, September 17, 2017

Live Worship on Facebook

While Julie and I are returning to the Keys, we will not be there today and neither LOS or SF would be ready to host a service. So today we will do worship on Facebook Live at 9:30 am. All you have to do is be on Facebook (on your computer, smartphone or other internet device) and friend or follow me (Christopher Todd) (if you aren't already). As there are other Christopher Todds in this world (many are much more famous than I) look for my distinctive profile picture, which is currently the words "Keep Calm and Trust God" in white on a red background.

At 9:30 I will show up on your newfeed. I will include everyone on my friend list as the audience. 

Because I have the Book of Common Prayer with me we will be using that. If you don't have one you can follow along at www.bcponline.org. We will do Morning Prayer II beginning on page 78.

It looks easy. That always makes me suspicious so pray that it works right.

See you in church on Facebook.

Chris +

No comments:

Post a Comment